Saturday, 12 November 2016

It's been a while.....

Well, it's definitely been a while since I last blogged anything.  Life has had a habit of throwing me a few curve balls lately, however, you can't keep a good Witch down for too long - we have the tools and the faith to make it through...... so they say!

Anyway, today I decided to do a card draw, the first time in well over a few months, and I must say I was a wee bit nervous as I didn't know if I still had it in me!

So, as the Universe is wont to do, it gave me two cards to think about today,  The first:


Faery Wishing Well (manifestation, Expectations, Offerings)

This card is particularly apt for me right now, as I've been doing a lot of wishing but not much in the way of manifesting those wishes, and you know what that say, if wishes were horses beggars would ride,.... I digress.  We all have big dreams, we all have small dreams and goals we want to achieve, but unless we do something to change our reality, then they will only stay as dreams.  I love a tidy house, I love it when the rooms are cosy and comfortable and the smell of the essential oil I use in the cleaning products is in the air - the reality is, unless I get off my butt and do the housework then the house is a jumble of bits and pieces all over the place with nothing being put away. Dreaming is all well and good but you need to inject some effort into that dream to make it a reality so that the Universe can help bring in the good stuff that we are all able to tap into - so, today instead of just wishing for my house to be tidy - we put the effort in and everyone is more settled and happier.   After this blog I shall go and tidy my Meditation room :)

The second card I pulled was:


Storykeeper (Tell your story, Legacy, Write your Wisdom)

Well, what can I say about this card - but yep, I've been thinking about my blog and putting off writing because............. well, who wants to read my waffle.  But, who knows, one day I might say something that would help someone in their time of need.  However, this card for me is not only about my blog, but about my journal keeping in general, I used to keep a offline diary when I was younger and writing down bits and pieces that you want to ponder on - or just get out of your head was often a brilliant way to solve any issues you had,  I then progressed to keeping an online journal in the online schools and that was great for interacting with people so they could share and offer other points of view.  Recently, well I don't do any journalling and that is what this card is saying to me i've been stuck in my own head for quite a while now and I need to get the clutter out so that I have room to see the real issues and solve them.

So, that's todays blog entry, now to de-clutter, tidy and refresh my meditation room and ponder some more on making my dreams my reality.

Til next time!

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment