Sunday, 19 March 2017

Lost in a fog.....





As you may have noticed from my last blog, I've been lost in a bit of a fog *cough* lately, it's been an ongoing slow erosion of doing anything for my Spiritual journey, it's not through lack of interest or lack of faith, more a lack of oomph on my part.

I still feel the same, only now I don't actively set any time aside to do anything.

Even the 'tricks' I've used in the past to put the drive back in, watching Practical Magic, reading my loved books etc just haven't had the power to get me back to it.  I haven't picked up a crystal or my oracle cards in months!  

So, today I picked up my favourite deck - Enchanted Map and pulled ....


Intention - now how apt is that and it has my Totem Animal and my favourite plant....

I have to set the intention to set some time aside for my Spiritual side, no more worrying what people think of me.  I have to set the intention that I will re-align and cleanse my chakra's on a regular basis, I have to set the intention that I will get my crystals out and cleanse them and start to work on them and I also have to set the intention to honour the Path that I am on ....

Sometimes, I feel that I am the only one in the world that has these struggles, but I have to know that the only one that walks this Path is me, others may walk beside me now and then, but their Path will take them where they need to go and mine will meander on it's way....

Right, so I'm off to meditate on my intentions!

Love n light to all


No comments:

Post a Comment